Friday 20 December 2013

Happy Holidays

Wishing everyone a joyous festive holiday.
I haven't posted in a while so thought I would share just a little of what I've been up to-

You can catch some of my recent work in the following shows-
Gallery Heinzel Contempory Art Winter Exbition is on until February
The Meffan Juried Show is on until January

Already I have been booking up for next year so after a little break I'll be busy drawing again & look forward to sharing new works with you. Here are a few bits & pieces in the meantime-


The Kelpie- Heading to "Kelpies & Selkies" at the Yoga Tree in Stirling in February 


 
This is Aradia. One of my 8" x 10" pieces which have been a very popular size towards the end of the year. Aradia is still available at Swoon Gallery LA at the moment.

I also did a fun little mini series to celebrate "Winter" which was inspired by the Bad Apples Monthly Drawing Theme. Here are all my Winter Maiden Mini's, hope you enjoy them :)


Snowdrop- SOLD
 Snowflake- SOLD
 Silent Night- AVAILABLE
 Sweet December- AVAILABLE
 Flurry- SOLD
 Frosted- AVAILABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment