Thursday 26 December 2013

All is Quiet & Still
I love the days after Christmas. There is no pressure to do anything or create anything yet probably for that very reason I find myself drawing like crazy with one eye on the box and one hand in the (chocolate) box. It's kind of perfect really. I hope everyone had a lovely festive time.
Currently I have 4 new pieces ready for colouring, not sure how that happened but I'm very pleased. There will be 2 new Wrens and a Fox Cub to come plus this one which is untitled at present. Here is a peek of it in progress, now fully inked & ready for colour as the next stage.
Untitled WIP

I have a lot of exhibitions booking up for 2014 already. The first will be mini Solo Exhibition in February at the lovely Newton Dee Village Cafe which is one of my very favourite places for a coffee or light lunch. It will be a nice ease into the New Year and many of the new pieces I am working on will end up there. 
I am also participating in a Gallery Show in downtown Salem US with the Bad Apples Artist Collective in March. I just completed a couple of new minis "Radar" & "Ritual" which will join "Remember" & "Release" from my "Familars" series for the show. 


Ritual- Ink & Silver Leaf- One of the pieces heading to Salem 

Off to enjoy some colouring, will post again soon. 

Best Wishes 
Anita x
  

No comments:

Post a Comment