Friday 3 May 2013

Whisper of the Sith Exhibition and More Good News


Thank you to everyone that came down to the opening of our Gallery Heinzel show "Animal Inspirations" where my Whisper of the Sith works are on show. I've had some really lovely feedback and 2 pieces have sold already in the opening few days.

I'm hoping you all have a chance to get down there and see the works in person.  The gallery subscribes to the "Own Art" scheme which means that you can pay for original artworks over a 10 month period (interest free) so its a great way to collect (subject to credit checks).

Gallery Heinzel
Thistle Street
Aberdeen
Exhibition Dates 27th April- 1st June

Sold Works
Cardinal

Whisper of the Sith

My other exciting news is that "Jackalope Garden" was accepted into the Aberdeen Artists Society Juried Show which takes place at Aberdeen Art Gallery every year. Its our biggest juried art event and I am very honoured that she will be shown in such a grand setting. The show opens soon and I will share the dates when I get them.

Jackalope Garden

I have been doing a little set of ACEO drawings based on Mythical Creatures and the Jackalope has appeared once more. ACEO's are trading card size (2.5" by 3.5"). Thought I'd share this fun little fella (others include a Unicorn, Dragon and Sith Cat). These minis are for The Bad Apples Artist Collective Birthday ACEO Auction. The theme was "pink".

Candyfloss Jackalope

No comments:

Post a Comment